Troy’s expertise, success and reputation as a trusted real estate professional is backed by an exhaustive list of elite performance awards, record-breaking price points and prestige property sales that exceed $220 million in the past seven years.
He has dominated sales in beachfront and beachside streets from Burleigh Heads to Coolangatta since embarking on a real estate career 14 years ago and has succeeded in challenging economic conditions – negotiating the 2010 sales of 14 James Street for $8.2 million, a record price that still stands for a suburb south of Mermaid Beach; the 2012 landmark sale of 638 Pacific Parade in Tugun for $6.8 million; and a large volume of transactions over $2 million in the last five years.
Troy’s extensive knowledge and passion for the southern Gold Coast is matched by his ability to exceed vendor expectations and his unwavering confidence in the Ray White brand, service, resources and integrity.
- A List performer, top 1% of Residential Agents QLD 2014, 2015
- Ray White Elite Performer Award 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2008
- Top 10 Residential Sale QLD Awards 2015/2016, 2014/2015
- Top 6 Residential Sales Gold Coast Region 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010
- Ray White Premier Performer Award 2010, 2009, 2007
- 2017 - Elite Performer
- 2016 - Elite Performer
- 2015 - Elite Performer
- 2014 - Top Performers Settled Commission - No. 10
- 2014 - Excellence in Print Media - Regional Winner