Tranquil East to Water - Walk to Casino, Cafes and Beach
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Tranquillity and a sense of space describe the atmosphere in this immaculate single-level home
From the front entry, the floorplan flows down a wide, welcoming hallway to water-view living areas opening to the poolside terrace. Here, where water views meet the city skyline, is a large salt pool and a resort style BBQ pavilion for relaxed alfresco entertaining. Timber sundecks around the pool, their edges set with blue LED lights, extend toward the waterfront, providing extra spots to relax by day or night and admire the view. The property is located on the bend of the waterway, so the outlook is due east to take in Broadbeach apartment towers. A timber jetty at the sandy beach offers a protected boat mooring adjacent to the main Broadbeach channel.
Indoors, sleek and stylish living and dining areas incorporate an open plan kitchen with top-range Euro appliances set in Quantumstone pearlshell benchtops over two-pac lacquer cabinets. All finishes throughout are top quality, making for easy maintenance, while the layout creates a great family home. The Children's bedrooms open onto a walled front garden, while the totally separate master suite looks out to the pool and the morning sun. A study or 4th bedroom links to a 2nd lounge or potential media room and out to a private side courtyard with a wall fountain.
- Quiet prestige street, walk to Jupiters, Convention Centre, shopping & dining
- 3-4 queen bedrooms, 3 designer bathrooms (2 ensuites), study, 2 lounge areas or media room
- Master with fitted walk-in robe & ensuite with twin vanities, bidet, rain-head shower
- Study & adjoining sitting room could be private suite for teen or grandparent
- Vitrified porcelain floors throughout, ducted air conditioning, solar hot water system
- Large saltwater pool, glass fencing with 2 pool gates, extra-large BBQ pavilion
- Electronic security, video intercom to entry gate, garaging for 2 cars
- One Pet considered on application.
Do not miss the opportunity to live a beautiful home in a great location.
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION TIME "PLEASE CLICK THE BUTTON ON THE RIGHT and fill out as requested.
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.