BEAUTIFUL CURRUMBIN HOME - FEATURING A POOL
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
From the very moment you step inside the front gate you will realise this isn't your average Currumbin home.
Well kept gardens lead you to the sunny front porch entry. Inside the front door you a greeted with stunning timber look floors that open onto the spacious dining and living area. Down the hall you are met with 3 generously sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes and ceiling fans. The back 2 bedrooms lead out onto a deck overlooking the large outdoor pool.
The sparkling salt water pool is surrounded by nature and the sun. Perfect for lazing around or entertaining your friends and family. The pool is on Tarrif 33 (low cost electricity), to help keep your bills down!
Within walking distance to local shops, cafes, resturants and Currumbin Primary School; this property will tick all your boxes!
- Renovated 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home
- Master bedroom and lounge room features air-conditioning
- All garden maintenance, and pool maintenance can be included in the rent for $680.00/week
- Newly renovated bathroom
- Manicured gardens
- Sparkling salt water pool
- Council land located at the back of the property for tenants recreational use
- Potential space for 3 cars. Single garage plus an area for 2 cars under the carport
- Pets on application, subject to owner approval
There really are no words to describe the true beauty and functionality of this property; it is must to inspect!!
TO SELECT AN INSPECTION TIME: Simply click on the Open for Inspection Times box above and book your inspection. You need to be registered for inspections to be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.