Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
100 ACRE BEACHFRONT - APPROX 800 METRES OF BEACHFRONT
Enjoy the freedom of this unique 100 acre beachfront lifestyle property with elevated views of the ocean, islands and surrounding headlands and approximately 800 metres of frontage to Crown beachfront.
Located at Corindi Beach centrally between Grafton (approx 30mins) and Coffs Harbour (approx 20mins), both of which have commercial airports. 9 Minutes away from the town of Woolgoolga, a beachside oasis with cafes, shops, protected beaches and brand new Woolworths infrastructure. The village of Red Rock is approximately 4 minutes drive North of the property, and boasts beautiful beaches and a large park accessing a long stretch of the Corindi River.
- MASSIVE INFRASTRUCTURE UPGRADE SET FOR STRONG GROWTH
- Zoned 7A - Environmental Protection (Eco Tourism-STCA)
- Sealed Road Access
- Bordering Yuraygir National Park to the North
- Power to site (Recent Transformer Upgrade by Country Energy)
- North, Central and Southern tracks access crown beachfront approvals in place
- Corindi Public School approx 1km
- Minutes to corner store & Amble Inn Hotel
- Substantial Home DA approved & all clearing approved and completed
- Woolworths development located within minutes from the property
- Major $600m highway upgrade recently completed from Corindi to Coffs
- Further upgrade from Corindi to Ballina planned
Get in touch with Scott for more information.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.