Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
UNSURPASSED BEACHFRONT LUXURY - GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT 541m²* with 3 CAR SECURE GARAGE
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 9 May at 12pm (if not sold prior)
Unsurpassed on the beachfront landscape, Aspire Residences presents a rare calibre of design, setting a benchmark with an architectural statement on The Gold Coast.
Sprawled across the entire ground level with it's stunning outlook across coastal foliage to the sand and surf, this residence exudes a warm, homely feel with sophisticated living spaces and generous ceiling heights.
Incorporating modern coastal design with high quality finishes, one step inside and you will have a genuine appreciation that you are in a luxury spacious home than a prestige apartment.
Expansive living on one level provides practicality between the indoor and outdoors for year round entertaining, while the beachfront terrace provides a stunning vantage point of the scenic ocean aspect and coastal panorama spanning from Rainbow Bay to Stradbroke Island.
The kitchen serves as the centre point of the home to host family and friends, while the main living area has been cleverly designed to maximise amazing seascape vistas with floor to ceiling glass and an abundant of natural light.
A deluxe master suite includes large walk in robe and ensuite, whilst a separate wing features three generous sized bedrooms for family or guests.
The home is complete with large home theatre, smart Cbus technology and three car secure basement garage.
Truly a unique offering, this ground floor beachfront apartment is unquestionably a trophy residence for the Gold Coast and is unsurpassed in size and quality.
- High quality finishes of marble, coral-stone and timber
- 281m2 of indoor living + 203m2 of outdoor living
- Separate family or guest wing, powder room
- 1 of only 4 residences in a boutique building
- Stone kitchen with Butler's pantry and induction cooking
- Large home theatre, suspended fireplace, 3.5 bathrooms
- Sonos sound system, full security with Key Pad or FOB access
- Smart technology with C bus lighting and remote-control blinds
- Black butt timber floors, 2.7*m ceiling heights
- Zoned ducted air-conditioning, 3 car lockup garage
- Residents swimming pool, spa and BBQ area in private courtyard
- Adjoining safe patrolled beach; family friendly environment
- Ideal lock and leave or as a permanent place to call home
- Lifestyle enthusiasts will love the scenic ocean way that connects direct to Kirra cafe precinct and Rainbow Bay from the front door
- Body Corporate levies, $247.95* per week
- Permanent Rental Market Opinion, $1,350 - $1,500* per week
- Holiday Letting Tariffs - $1,834* p/w (Off Peak), $2,821* p/w (School Holidays),
$3,339* p/w (Events), $4,354* p/w (Peak Rate)
The ultra - convenient locale provides close proximity to major infrastructure, shopping facilities, M1 motorway, many Gold Coast attractions and domestic / international airport.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.