Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
PRICE REDUCED - BEST VALUE for SIZE and SPACE - LUXURY BEACHFRONT HOME in PRIME LOCATION
- 5 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 8 Cars
PRICED TO SELL and WILL BE SOLD UNDER REPLACEMENT COST
Completed in 2012 and poised beachfront on a prime stretch of the southern coastline, this substantial lifestyle residence captures an immediate vista of surf, sand and sunrises from its stunning interior.
An internal lift accesses all four levels of the luxury trophy home detailed with imported marble floor tiles, German appliances, and inspired architectural elements including glass flooring, soaring ceilings and custom water features.
From home automation, an extravagant parent's retreat, executive office space, prayer room, and tiered home theatre with 4D sound and 10 leather recliners - the residence comprises designated spaces and modern inclusions for every occasion.
An integrated sound system crowns the self-contained leisure and entertainment precinct on the fourth floor encompassing a rooftop terrace with panoramic coastline and hinterland views, outdoor spa, lounging area, full kitchen, sauna, bathroom and gymnasium.
Central to the second floor lifestyle zone is the main kitchen equipped with a walk-in pantry and servery to the full butler's pantry with a gas cooktop and twin sink. The large wet bar, with beverage fridges and granite surfaces, wilfully interacts with the dining room and living area fronting the picturesque foreshore and stunning sands of Bilinga beach.
- 496*m2 beachfront block with 14.3* metre frontage
- 280 degree beach, coastline and mountain vistas
- Four-level architect-designed 959*m2 statement residence with internal lift
- Spa, sauna, gymnasium, theatre, office, rumpus room, wet bar, prayer room
- Kitchen with German appliances, full butlers' pantry and stone bench tops
- Parent's retreat has a dressing room, deluxe ensuite and beachfront balcony
- Secure garaging for 8 vehicles plus workshop, bathroom and storeroom
- Video intercom, ducted/zone air conditioning, Vacuumaid, security system
- Fronts picturesque foreshore with connecting oceanway to Kirra cafe precinct
- Just 45 minute drive to Byron Bay and easy access to M1 motorway to Brisbane
- GCCC Rates, $2,680.06* (1 January - 30 June 2018)
- Permanent Rental Market Opinion, $2,000 - $2,200* per week
- Holiday Letting Tariffs - $3,325* p/w (Off Peak), $5,250* p/w (School Holidays),
$6,300* p/w (Events), $8,400* p/w (Peak Rate)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
8 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.