Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
PREMIER LOCATION - REFURB OR REDEVELOP - TWO INCOME PRODUCING FLATS on 806m BLOCK - WALK to BEACH
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 3 Cars
First time offered to the market in over 25 years - premier Burleigh Heads location with enormous scope to capitalise.
Are you ready for this exceptional opportunity?
Occupying a large land holding of 806*m, this property currently comprises of two self contained, income producing flats over two levels with basement car parking.
Retain and utilise the existing residence or redevelop with luxury boutique apartments, villas or your desired home of choice**
Enjoy the convenience of having easy access to the vibrant atmosphere of Burleigh Heads CBD, featuring bars, popular cafes, world-class restaurants, trendy fashion boutiques, supermarkets and a diverse range of retail outlets.
Just a short walk and you can find Burleigh Surf Club, Bowls Club, National Park walking track and Burleigh Point surfing reserve.
- Rent one flat and utilise the other or rent both for a higher net return
- Highly sought after North facing aspect with 20.2m* wide street frontage
- House is in original condition with upside to add value by refurbishing
- Electricity is separately metered with each flat
- Elevated position with Burleigh Village and ocean views
- GCCC Rates, $2,069.07* (1 January - 30 June 2018)
- Permanent Rental Market Opinion - Top Level $680 - $710* per week, Bottom level $550 - $580* per week
- Information memorandum available on request
Zoned Medium Density Residential RD5 - 1 bed per 50m of net site area. Redevelopment maximum building height - 3 storeys or up to 15 metres
The property is scheduled to go to auction on Saturday 7 April 2018, On-site at 10am (if not sold prior)
** Subject to local council approval
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
806m² / 0.2 acres
3 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.