Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
FAMILY OASIS - DUAL LIVING HOME on LARGE 1277m BLOCK
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Discover a family oasis and one of the largest land holdings close to the heart of Burleigh Village, with this dual living home situated on an impressive 1277*m block.
The centrepiece of the home is the expansive main living, kitchen and dining area, offering versatile indoor and outdoor spaces overlooking the pool. Adjoining the pool is the pavilion and wet bar, an entertainers delight should you wish to host family or friends for fun social gatherings.
Let your kids roam free and explore within this safe family haven, the ideal environment to nurture your rug rats if they love grass under their feet with an abundance of space to play. Accommodate extended family with the fully self contained dual living wing or utilise as a teenage retreat.
Ideally positioned opposite Burleigh Lake and the popular LakeView cafe, here you can meet friendly locals and feel the positive vibes of the community. The home also provides close proximity to surfing beaches, restaurants and a plethora of Gold Coast attractions, which makes this an exceptional lifestyle opportunity.
- Practical family design with three separate living areas
- Fully self contained dual living with exclusive access
- Poolside pavilion with landscaped gardens, wet bar and spa
- Large granite kitchen with island bench, gas cooking
- Further scope to extend or add value to the home if desired
- Generous sized yard for kids to safely play, air-conditioned and intercom
- Brand new pool chlorinator, dishwasher, ceiling fans
- Spear point for irrigation, save money on water consumption
- Sound proof insulated music studio with exclusive access and hi-tech equipment
- GCCC Rates, $1,349.20* (1 January - 30 June 2017)
- Permanent Rental Market Opinion, $900 - $1000* per week
The property is scheduled to go to auction on Saturday 8 July 2017 at 12pm On-Site (if not sold prior).
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.