Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Perfect Family Home in Burleigh Cove MUST SEE!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in highly sought after Burleigh Cove', this single level spacious family home is definitely not one to be missed!
Designed with free flowing practicality, boasting four bedrooms with built in robes, separate living, dining and media room. Large open kitchen overlooking the covered alfresco entertaining area that opens up to a stylish in-ground pool with water feature, perfect for those family gatherings or friendly get-togethers.
Positioned with a north east aspect on 646sqm* block and conveniently located moments from Burleigh Heads beach. Walking distance to parks, schools, waterways, and Stockland Shopping Centre.
This is true Burleigh community living.
- 4 bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in robes
- Master with ensuite and oversized walk-in robe
- High ceilings
- Large open kitchen with gas cook top and dishwasher
- Large separate media room
- Undercover tiled alfresco entertaining area
- In-ground modern swimming pool
- Double garage with remote control door and internal access
- Separate laundry
- Ample storage
- Home security system
- Low maintenance landscaped gardens
- Garden shed
- Fully fenced yard
- Side access for boat or caravan
- Quiet family orientated street
- Minutes to shops, schools and parks
- Situated in sought after Burleigh Cove (only 18 years old)
This home truly provides every essential for a family ready to settle down in the heart of Burleigh.
Don't hesitate, call Casey now!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
646m² / 0.16 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.