QUIET, PRIVATE & PRIME LOCATION
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this 1980's home is IDEAL for that entry level buyer or the astute investor.
Location is everything when buying and with this property you can't go wrong! Walking distance to local shops, schools, public transport and North Burleigh Beach. Arguably one of the best positions in the street with side access to the front and rear yard this property has endless opportunities to renovate, modernise and make it your own or leave as is for a fantastic investment.
- Large open living and kitchen with laminate timber flooring
- Bedrooms with built in robes
- Bathroom with spa bath and sky light
- Private fenced yard
- Pet friendly
- Easy stroll to local shops
- Public transport approx 300m
- Caningeraba State School approx 1km
- North Burleigh Beach approx 5 min drive
Properties such as this are in high demand and is priced to sell quickly.
Don't hesitate, call Casey now!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.