Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
UNIQUE OFFERING ABSOLUTE BEACHFRONT - PENTHOUSE STYLE TWO LEVEL APARTMENT
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
A unique offering and unrivalled on absolute beachfront Currumbin, this two level penthouse style apartment is truly one of a kind.
Understated from the outside, one step inside and you will feel a genuine appreciation for this meticulous and stylish refurbishment of luxury living on the sand.
Bi-fold doors open to captivating ocean views where Currumbin's iconic Elephant Rock features prominently in the frame, whilst the vast liquid canvas repaints itself daily complimented by kaleidoscope skies.
An impressive stone kitchen with island bench, open living and dining area captures the superb aspect through the north-east facing balcony, the perfect space to host VIP guests and family when entertaining.
The parents retreat is dedicated to the entire upper level and comprises of a lounge area, walk in robe and generous sized bedroom with ensuite.
- A true one off and unique opportunity in Currumbin Beach Village
- Absolute beachfront " Sanctuary Beach " Resort Complex
- Survey the amazing ocean and coastal panorama from Rainbow Bay north to Stradbroke Island from 4 different balconies
- Swimming pool, tennis court and secure basement car parking
- Tastefully refurbished with quality finishes and neutral tones
- Deluxe kitchen with 40mm* stone bench-tops
- Tiled floors in main living, split system air-conditioning on each level
- Direct access to the sand and surf, easy and short walking distance to SLSC, choice of cafes and still water estuary
- Body Corporate Levies $132.23* per week (this levy reflects the 10% discount if paid before the due date)
- GCCC Rates, $954.96* (1 January - 30 June 2018)
- Permanent Rental Market Opinion, $850 - $900* per week
- Holiday Letting Tariffs - $1,757* p/w (Off Peak), $2,604* p/w (School Holidays),
$3,255* p/w (Events / Easter Rate), $4,074* p/w (Peak Rate), $4,074* p/w (Commonwealth Games)
The property is scheduled to go to auction on Sunday 25 March 2018, On-site at 10am (if not sold prior)
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.