Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND - ENTIRE FLOOR BEACHFRONT APARTMENT
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Surveying the blue horizon from this beautiful vantage point on Currumbin beachfront, this entire floor apartment in the highly sought after " Nioka " building presents a stunning north / east ocean aspect and captures the warmth of the Winter sunshine with its advantageous corner position.
The entire floor concept attracts an abundance of natural light and presents sweeping coastal views from Rainbow Bay north to the city skyline and Stradbroke Island.
Soothing surf sounds filter through the main living area, whilst a generous size wrap around balcony is the perfect space to relax and unwind or you may choose to entertain alfresco style with family and friends.
" Nioka " occupies a premier location amid Currumbin's charming beachside village and provides ultra convenience with an array of lifestyle activities from its doorstep. Fulfil your daily ritual and enhance your well being with a therapeutic swim, casual beach walk or ride a wave at The Alley surf break.
Don't miss out on this exceptional lifestyle opportunity - will be sold !
- Landmark building designed by prominent architect Robin Gibson
- Boutique concept of only 6 x 1 per floor apartments
- Easy carefree living on one level with low maintenance
- Bathrooms and kitchen is in good original condition
- Scope to add value and customise with cost effective refurbishment
- Amazing coastal and whitewater views with iconic Elephant Rock
- Perfect holiday abode for weekends or enjoy permanently for weeks on end
- Awesome lifestyle opportunity in world class beachside village atmosphere
- Two car secure basement parking with storage room available
- Hang the car keys up and walk to popular cafes, still water estuary and Vikings SLSC
- Highly sought after and rare offering - motivated seller eager to transact
- GCCC Rates, $1,607.72* (1 January - 30 June 2018)
- Body Corporate levies, $168.46* per week
- Permanent Rental Market Opinion, $680 - $700* per week
- Holiday Letting Tariffs - $770* p/w (Off Peak), $1,225* p/w (School Holidays),
$1,540* p/w (Events), $2,170* p/w (Peak Rate)
The property is scheduled to go to auction on Saturday 28 July 2018, On-site at 2pm (if not sold prior)
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.