Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
PRIME SEASIDE LOCALE - DUAL LIVING FAMILY HOME - NO ROADS TO CROSS TO THE BEACH
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Situated in highly desirable locale amid Currumbin Seaside Village, this dual living family home provides an easy flat walk to the beach with no roads to cross.
Intriguing design with crisp architectural lines and stone pillars makes an impressive statement, featuring a choice of three living spaces over two levels.
The layout with dual self contained accommodation on the ground level is user friendly for the elderly, a teenage retreat or extended family.
Let your lifestyle take full advantage of the ultra convenient position, start your day with a beach walk to your favourite cafe, cleanse your soul with a therapeutic surf or swim for self satisfying daily rejuvenation.
- Choice of three living areas in total
- 405*m beachside corner block
- Caesarstone kitchen with quality Blanco appliances
- Well scaled bedrooms, upper level master with ensuite
- Lower level features dual living with main living and kitchen
- Upper level features heightened raked ceilings with exposed rafters
- Water tank, house fully fenced with security
- Secure garage for two cars with turntable + additional carport
- Stroll to Currumbin Surf Club and an array popular beachside cafes
- Public transport is a mere 40m* away, easy access to oceanway foreshore that connects to Tugun shops and estuary
- GCCC Rates, $1,279.70* (1 January - 30 June 2018)
- Permanent Rental Market Opinion, $775 - $850* per week
- Holiday Letting Tariffs - $1,995* p/w (Off Peak), $2,800* p/w (School Holidays),
$3,500* p/w (Events / Easter Rate), $5,145* p/w (Peak Rate), $5,145* p/w (Commonwealth Games)
The property is scheduled to go to auction on Saturday 24 March 2018, On-site at 12.30pm (if not sold prior)
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
405m² / 0.1 acres
3 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.