Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
MOTIVATED OWNERS WANT PROPERTY SOLD! - GROUND FLOOR POSITION!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Occupying a ground floor position with open plan living and dining this spacious apartment provides an idyllic coastal retreat of style, character and charm. It is placed in a small block of only seven apartments with fully secured parking plus a lockable storage shed. Featuring fresh brimming interiors including timber shutters throughout two of the spacious bedrooms as well as built in robes. Positioned less than 120 metres to the beach, withing walking distance to Pacific Fair, local schooling and minutes away from trendy popular cafes such as Bam Bam and Cafe on Hedges.
- Intercom and security back to base alarm installed
- Wide floor living area encouraging excellent in/outdoor flow
- Set in a boutique block of only seven apartments
- Secure parking with storage
- Fresh interiors and timeless character
- Ideal beachside lifestyle with everything at your door step
- Large courtyard area with north / east aspect
- Well proportioned bedrooms appointed with built-in wardrobes
- Within walking distance to Broadbeach CDB, parks and cafes
- Council rates $1,000* per 6 months (lower for owner occupier)
- Water rates $339 per quarter
- Rental appraisal $600 - 630 per week
- Strata levies $59 per week
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.