Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Time to Relax - The Good Life
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This beautifully presented family home is the perfect dream of the good life.
The light filled indoor living space flows seamlessly to the covered alfresco area and out to the north facing sparkling salt water pool. You will feel like you are on holidays all year round, everything you need is right here.
With four generous bedrooms plus study, two bathrooms, a double garage, covered entertaining area and grassy back yard, this property is ideal for all the family, and there is plenty of room for your friends and visitors too.
- Four generous sized bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk through robe and grassy outlook
- Contemporary living space with bi-fold doors to the outdoors
- Study or rumpus room, great for the kids - opens to the pool
- Kitchen with loads of cupboard space and island bench
- Air conditioning in the living area and bedrooms
- Large salt water pool with timber deck
- Alfresco entertaining area with timber floor
- Tropical low maintenance established gardens with a grassed area for the kids to play
- Private, fully fenced 600m2 block
- Rain water tank
With a waterfront parkland at the end of the street, and just 5 minutes from the beach, only minutes from Miami Marketta and Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, this property is located in a quiet, family friendly area.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.