Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Newly Renovated Waterfront Villa
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Imagine being able to start the day by taking in the scenic water views and watching the wildlife awake as you sip your morning coffee.
If fishing, boating or stand-up paddle boarding are your thing, this beautiful villa is positioned to allow you to do just that.
Walk to world class shops at Pacific Fair, restaurants, bars and cafes, and after a long day, you can enjoy the serenity and watch the sun set over the water.
It's time to stop dreaming and tick this property off your list.
Simply grab your bags, move in, kick back and relax as there is nothing left to do in this tastefully immaculately presented waterfront home.
- Stunning wide water views
- 2 large bedrooms, main with ensuite and walk in robe
- 2 bathrooms
- Open plan living area with high ceilings and exposed rafters
- Spacious new gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops and plenty of storage
- Induction cooktop, Hydro tap, Sweepovac and 2x air conditioners
- Private outside entertaining deck overlooking the white sandy beach
- Huge attic over 30sqm
- Study nook and private atrium
- One level, end villa with only one neighbour
- Single lock up garage with internal access and room for 2 more off street parking
- Small block of 13 boutique villas
- Pet friendly
- Council rates $1,989.23 half yearly approx*
- Water rates $345.20 per quarter approx*
- Body corp $30 per week approx.*
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.