Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Miami's Best Buy? - Charming Beach Shack - Walk To Everything
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Have you always wanted to live close enough to everything so you can leave the car at home, and close enough to walk home from Miami Marketta after a fun time with friends?
This charming 3 bedroom abode is positioned so you can do just that!
Situated on 405m2 block, with 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 3 car accommodation, the property is definitely one not to be missed.
Light, bright and beachy, the open plan living / dining area and the updated kitchen features an island bench and finishes of timber neutral tones. Fully fenced and private, you will find an open grassy yard space, as well as undercover alfresco area to entertain your friends and family all year round.
- 3 generous sized bedrooms
- Open plan living and dining with french doors
- Undercover alfresco area and court yard
- Large easy care, fully fenced back yard for the children and pets to play
- Bathroom with shower, bath and a separate toilet
- 5 kw solar system
- Home occupation with council consent
Entrenched with true Miami culture this home is only moments from it all:
- Pacific Avenue fruit and meat market across the road
- 950m to Nobby Beach Surf Life Saving Club
- 850m to Miami's sandy golden beaches
- 600m to Nobby Beach bar and dinning precinct
- 600m to Miami Primary School
- 450m to Burleigh Golf Club
- 300m to Miami High and public transport
- 250m to Snap Fitness, Flannerys and the new Love Child food & shopping
- 250m to Pizzy Park Sporting Complex
- 200m to Lost Palms Craft Brewery
- 100m to Miami Marketta
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
405m² / 0.1 acres
1 garage space and 2 off street parks
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.