Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
EASY BEACHSIDE LIVING - BOUTIQUE GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT - WILL BE SOLD!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Occupying the northern side of the ground floor in a highly sought after boutique concept, this stylish apartment offers an easy and carefree living environment close and convenient to the sand, surf and Palm Beach's thriving cafes and restaurants.
Immaculate, modern and well appointed throughout, the beachside main living area features plantation shutters and exudes a warm homely feel with timber floors. Adjoining the main living area is an outdoor terrace bathed in natural sunlight, the ideal space to enjoy alfresco entertaining with family and friends.
If your goal in life is to get the best out of each day, 160 Jefferson Lane will let you simplify your life so you can maximise the lifestyle activities you love to enjoy.
The sellers instructions are clear that this apartment will be sold on or before auction day - act now!
** ACCESS for INSPECTIONS is from JEFFERSON LANE **
- Main living with bi fold doors for natural ventilation
- Timber floors and 2.7m high ceilings
- Stylish marble kitchen with walk in pantry
- Zoned ducted air-conditioning, powder room
- Direct and easy access to the beach and Jefferson Lane
- King size master with deluxe ensuite and built-in-robes
- Fully tiled outdoor terrace with preferred north aspect
- 1 of only 8 apartments in tightly held boutique concept
- Building has recently been painted and is well maintained
- Secure basement parking for 2 cars plus storage space
- GCCC Rates, $763.53* (1 January - 30 June 2018)
- Body corporate levy, $108.63* per week
- Insurance levy $18.21* per week
- Permanent Rental Market Opinion, $850 - $900* per week
- Holiday Letting Tariffs - $1,295* p/w (Off Peak), $1,785* p/w (School Holidays),
$2,100* p/w (Events), $2,800* p/w (Peak Rate)
Only minutes to the some of the best and cleanest beaches in Queensland, local shops, restaurants, schools, M1, Gold Coast International Airport, Palm Beach and Burleigh Heads CBD.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.