Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
IMMEDIATE SALE REQUIRED - BEACHSIDE ABODE TO BE SOLD UNDER REPLACEMENT COST
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Are you an astute purchaser looking for good value in the current market?
Completed brand new in October 2016 with a coastal modern design, this family home occupies a prime beachside position mere steps to the sand and surf.
Main living on the upper level opens to an undercover alfresco area, creating one delightful space caressed by cool sea breezes and soothing surf sounds.
The dual street frontage provides off street parking on each side to Jefferson Lane and Gold Coast Highway and can accommodate up to 5 cars, a boat or caravan.
Walk home wet from your surf or swim while the salt crystals dry on your skin, dust the sand off your feet and fire up the BBQ with family and friends or relax to a cool vibe by the sea.
Refreshing white interior, quality finishes and a practical home provides a great opportunity for the beach lifestyle enthusiast !
- 412*m block with dual street frontage
- Immaculate near new two level beach house
- Located between Thirteenth and Fifteenth Avenue
- Main living with filtered ocean views, impressive 2.7*m high ceilings
- Optional 4th bedroom / media room or home office
- Stone kitchen with large walk in pantry, Blanco appliances
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- 31* square home with scope to expand for larger family
- Room for a swimming pool, secure yard fully fenced
- Easy flat walk to popular cafe scene, fine dining and SLSC
- GCCC Rates, $1,223.30* (1 July - 31 December 2017)
- Permanent Rental Market Opinion, $1,000 - $1,100* per week
- Holiday Letting Tariffs - $1,995* p/w (Off Peak), $3,500* p/w (School Holidays),
$4,585* p/w (Events / Easter Rate), $5,845* p/w (Peak Rate), $6,433* p/w (Commonwealth Games)
Jefferson Lane is widely regarded as a premier beachside address on the Southern Gold Coast. Palm Beach is gated by two pristine estuaries and iconic headlands with Burleigh to the north and Currumbin to the south.
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.