Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
STUNNING HAMPTONS INSPIRED BEACHFRONT HOUSE on RARE 824m² BLOCK
- 5 Beds
- 7 Baths
- 3 Cars
Experience the pinnacle in beachfront living with a stunning vista of surf, sun and sand.
Incorporating Quality, Creativity, and fine design with incredible attention to detail.
These are all the hallmarks of Bayden Goddard's multi-award-winning architecture, responsible for many of Queensland's most expensive and prominent homes.
At 504 The Esplanade, in Palm Beach, it's expressed as a modern coastal Hamptons Inspired' beachfront home.
That style evolved in the design of the coastal resorts and retreats on New York's Long Island - where building the best was all that ever mattered.
Money certainly didn't.
The Hamptons' architecture, aesthetically striking with its terrace and balconies, windows and gable rooftop, translates easily to the Gold Coast beachfront.
Polished concrete and timber floors, flat matt white VJ walls and high ceilings make for a pallet of soft shades and tones that compliment the colours of this part of the world.
The sand and the sea grass......The ocean.
It all makes for a very comfortable, very natural and easy style of living in one of the most beautiful places on earth.
Set on a large double block - 824m - the home was completed only recently, early 2017 in fact. It is absolutely immaculate.
Three levels, with five spacious ensuited bedrooms.
The intimate main living space and kitchen is nothing short of a knock-out. A black leather-covered bench steals the scene.
Well.... Almost. Because nothing comes close to the views.
Palm Beach stretches from north to south, gated by two still water estuaries and iconic Headlands Burleigh and Currumbin.
The master suite crowns the top floor, seamlessly integrating the bathroom into its design.
- Prime beachfront locale on highly sought after double block 824*m
- Near new Hamptons design by leading architect Bayden Goddard
- Vast indoor/outdoor entertaining with glass sliding doors
- Multiple open plan lifestyle zones with strategic lighting
- Customised kitchen with walk in butlers pantry
- 5 family bedrooms serviced by 5 luxury ensuites
- Top level beachfront master suite with large robe and luxury ensuite
- Ducted air-conditioning, full security system, intercom
- 3 car secure garage with additional off street parking
- 10 minutes to Gold Coast Airport and easy access to M1 motorway
- Close to major shopping, cafes and restaurants close by
- GCCC Rates, $4,590.49* (1 January - 30 June 2018)
- Holiday Letting Tariffs - $6,930* p/w (Off Peak), $8,400* p/w (School Holidays),
$8,400* p/w (Events), $11,025* p/w (Peak Rate)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
824m² / 0.2 acres
3 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.