Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
SNAP THIS UP ABSOLUTE BEACHFRONT - CLASSIC BEACH HOUSE
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Whether you love the classic beach house feel of yesteryear or you're in the market for a homesite to build a luxury home overlooking the sand and surf, then this exciting opportunity is ripe for the picking !
The central location offers scenic panoramic coastal views from Snapper Rocks to Stradbroke Island, whilst being conveniently located with easy walking distance to popular cafes, shops, restaurants and patrolled SLSC.
With the beachfront landscape evolving in leaps and bounds with new developments since 2010 and Palm Beach thriving as a premier lifestyle location, it is now evident that the number of opportunities to capitalise on an absolute beachfront homesite are reducing at a rapid rate.
** Contact Troy Dowker on 0409 057 087 to arrange an inspection **
- 412m* absolute beachfront block
- Located 4 doors north of Eleventh Ave
- Original classic beach house, two bedrooms
- Retain or redevelop with new luxury home
- Scenic coastal and ocean panorama
- Lot 192 on RP40083
- 3 x carport + off-street parking
- GCCC Rates, $3,884.82* (1 January - 30 June 2018)
- Currently tenanted at $600 per week
- Holiday Letting Tariffs - $525* p/w (Off Peak), $735* p/w (School Holidays),
$980* p/w (Events), $1,330* p/w (Peak Rate)
Palm Beach is gated by two pristine still water estuaries and iconic headlands with Burleigh to the north and Currumbin to the south. It's 1*hour drive from Brisbane on the M1, 15*mins to Broadbeach and 10*mins from Gold Coast Airport.
3 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.