Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
BEACHSIDE UNIT WITH AN ATTACHED INCOME
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Enjoy the Gold Coast's endless summer in this unique two bedroom, two bathroom beachside unit. The renovated open plan living and dining spaces are flooded with natural light, creating an inviting ambience throughout. The master bedroom has balcony access and is fitted with plantation shutters for maximum privacy without compromising the direct ocean views. Located only moments to local shops, cafes, restaurants and the beach, 'Palm Beach Apartments' offers the idyllic Gold Coast lifestyle.
This unit comes with on-site caretaking and management rights for 'Palm Beach Apartments', providing a considerable $42K* net income annually. A detailed Information Memorandum is available upon request.
- Master bedroom with ocean views, plantation shutters and renovated ensuite
- Easy maintenance timber floors throughout living spaces
- Fully equipped open plan kitchen with breakfast bar
- Single oversized carspace with large storage shed
- Swimming pool and BBQ area
- Small block of only 15 units, body corporate of approx $118 per week
- Conveniently close to transport, local Saturday markets and Currumbin Estuary
- Palm Beach Currumbin High School Catchment zone
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.