Exquisite modern living with tranquil bushland views
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A recently built contemporary masterpiece, this four bedroom, two bathroom home embraces spectacular finishes and a private bushland aspect, never to be built on.
Immaculately presented, it features an extensive floor plan including two light-filled living spaces, generously proportioned bedrooms, well-appointed kitchen plus stunning alfresco entertaining area complemented by an inviting pool.
-Large Master bedroom with scenic outlook from balcony, oversized walk-in robe and smartly finished en-suite, comprising of double vanity, freestanding bath and large shower with dual rainfall showerheads
- Three additional bedrooms all with fans, TV points and built in robes
- Large second bathroom with freestanding bath and shower
- Spacious entertainer's kitchen with sizeable 950mm high island bench and breakfast bar, Beko appliances, butlers pantry and storage space
- Open plan living and dining with glass doors cascading to the surrounding decked alfresco area overlooking the pool and backyard. The are is perfect for entertaining and also features a built-in Bose surround sound system.
- Second living downstairs with air conditioning and additional built-in surround sound system
- Double garage with storage at rear and internal access
- Oversized internal laundry with stone benchtops and side access
- A staggering amount of storage internally with an abundance of external storage under deck area
- 6KW solar panels
- Low maintenance block featuring beautifully established tropical gardens.
- Walking distance to quality private schools
- Within 2 km of Varsity train station, the M1 motorway and village shops including Woolworths and a medical centre
- Less than a 10-minute drive to the golden sands of Burleigh Beach and James Street village, 5 minutes to Robina Town Centre and 20 minutes to the airport
Never to be outbuilt or outgrown. The perfect family home in an amazing location.
Don't hesitate, this contemporarily finished quality build is sure to sell quickly.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
617m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.