Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
A great investment in Chirn Park
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Nestled along Loders Creek, this private North facing two bedroom unit is a must see for the first home owner or investor. One of seven in the block, and located on the first floor, you are within walking distance to Chirn Park cafs and the fabulous Broadwater. Natural light fills the kitchen and living area which leads you out to the balcony to sit and enjoy the cool breeze and the water views.
- 2 bedrooms master with loads of storage and air conditioning
- Renovated kitchen with water views
- Split system air condition in the living area
- Private balcony with sunny water aspect
- Close to public transport
- Walking distance to the cosmopolitan Chirn Park precinct
- Low Body Corporate approx. $44 per week
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.