Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
AUTHENTIC BEACHSIDE CHARMER - 1950's CLASSIC
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
One of the first houses established in the area by the Kropp family, this classic 1950's cottage exudes charm and character in a highly desirable enclave with only steps to Currumbin / Tugun Flat Rock and beaches.
Embrace history and restore this home from a bygone era to its former glory. Flex your creative designer muscle, raise the existing house and build in underneath to increase the useable floor area or create a new beachside residence from a blank canvas.
Authentic beachside classics like this are slowly becoming extinct - act now !
- House is in original condition, private beachside hideaway
- 612*sqm block with 405*sqm usable land area to redevelop
- Ripe to capitalise, prime location close to the sand and surf
- Adjoining Flat Rock with beachfront parkland ( Kropp park )
- Easy walk to Tugun or Currumbin Village with cafes, fresh produce, shops and patrolled beaches
- GCCC Rates $1433.90 per 6 months ( 1 July - 31 December 2017 )
- Permanent Rental Market Opinion, $450 - $500* per week
Please note the existing house doesn't have allocated car parking, but with some clever design work this can be modified.
612m² / 0.15 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.