Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Sofitel Hotel, Broadbeach
BEACHSIDE HOUSE - ENTRY LEVEL OPPORTUNITY - ORIGINAL 1950's COTTAGE
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
If you're looking for an exceptional opportunity to secure a foothold in the beachside market, then look no further. This entry level beachside house may not have all the mod cons, but it ticks the boxes if you love a daily dose of sun, sand, and surf and a home that oozes character.
The ultra convenient position provides a great lifestyle opportunity with close and easy walking distance to the beach, fresh produce, a choice of trendy cafes and a vibrant village ambience.
Looking to capitalise? Developers can flex their designer muscle and ignite their create genius with a new beachside house or luxury duplex pair**.
- Original 1950's circa beachside house
- Entry level beachside buying opportunity
- 405*m block with generous 13.4m wide frontage
- Home oozes character with art deco cornice feature
- Predominantly flat level walk to beach and shops
- Elizabeth Street is a no through traffic cul - de - sac
- Retain, modify the design and refurbish or build a new home from a blank canvas
- Ripe to capitalise and redevelop with a luxury duplex pair**
- GCCC Rates, $1,772.19* (1 July - 31 December 2017)
- Permanent Rental Market Opinion, $550 - $570* per week
**subject to Gold Coast City Council approval
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.