PLATYPUS LIVE HERE!
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Bordering world famous Springbrook National Park, this parcel of over 20 acres consists of untouched rainforest, native bushland and over 13 acres of maintained pastoral land which is complimented by a portion of tiered hillsides for flat planting platforms.
A 1.4km long private section of the Little Nerang River, including 3 amazing swimming holes, stretches the full length of the property.
Swales have been cut into the hill side to direct rain water into a dam. There are documented Riparian water rights attached to the Little Nerang River.
- 10 mins to Robina Town Centre, 25 mins to the beach
- Detailed memorandum available on request
- 8.26ha/ 20.4 acres, access via sealed road
- Fully self-contained 1 bedroom cottage
- Over 120 established Macadamia nut trees
- Citrus trees, oranges, mandarins, lemons, grapefruit
- Large stag ferns, mango trees & avocado trees
- Active water bore producing fresh water
- Hill top excavated house pad for large house
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.