LUXURY AND LIFESTYLE - BEACHFRONT APARTMENT
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated on the foreshore of Pacific Parade is the boutique apartment building Kirra Wave, with its innovative architecture and luxurious appointments. From this elevated vantage point, residence #401 captures majestic coastal views from Rainbow Bay sweeping north to Stradbroke Island.
The layout is refreshingly different, featuring two separate wings to provide children's or guest accommodation distinct from the master suite and main living area. Bi-fold doors from the L-shaped balcony fold back creating an expansive beachfront living space to admit sea-breezes and soothing surf sounds throughout the home.
Don't miss out on this exceptional buying opportunity if an inspiring beach lifestyle and luxurious living environment is important to you !
- Interstate seller eager to transact, will be sold
- Caesarstone kitchen with Miele steam oven & coffee machine
- Blackbutt timber floors radiate warmth, 2.7m* high ceilings
- Master suite with walk-in-robe & ocean view spa ensuite
- Preferred north/east aspect, majestic seascape & coastal views
- Alfresco and protected oceanfront balcony to entertain or relax
- Secure FOB access, video intercom, ducted air-conditioning
- Patrolled beach opposite, walk to popular Kirra cafe precinct
- Residents pool area with BBQ pavilion amid tropical gardens
- Two parallel car spaces in security basement + storage cage for toys
- Fast convenient access to M1 Motorway and international airport
- GCCC Rates, $956.15* (1 July - 31 December 2016)
- Body Corporate, $162* per week (levy reflects 20% discount if paid by due date)
- Insurance, $10.66* per week (levy reflects 20% discount if paid by due date)
- Permanent Rental Market Opinion, $1,100 - $1,200* per week
- Holiday Letting Tariffs - $1,638* p/w (Off Peak), $2,373* p/w (School Holidays),
$3,255* p/w (Event Rate - Aussie Surf Lifesaving Titles), $4,074* p/w (Peak Rate)
The property is scheduled to go to auction on Wednesday 26 October 2016 at 6pm, Sofitel Hotel Broadbeach (if not sold prior).
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.