BEACHFRONT UNIT BLOCK - INVEST, RETAIN, OCCUPY or REDEVELOP
- 6 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 4 Cars
Broaden your horizons and expand your ocean perspective with this beachfront block of units boasting a rare 16m* wide frontage.
The property currently compromises of four strata titled units, incorporating two units on the ground level and two units on the top level ( the two units on the top level have been reconfigured into one residence and modernised - see floor plan attached ).
Commanding a superb north/east ocean aspect and occupying a premier position on the northern end of Pacific Parade overlooking the sand and surf, this exceptional opportunity provides a raft of exciting options.
What will you choose?
- Great addition to investment portfolio or super fund
- Ideal as a beachfront family compound
- Occupy and utilise one unit and receive passive income from the others
- Redevelop with luxury beachfront home, duplex pair** or boutique 1 per floor apartments**
Redevelopment under the current town plan is classed under Medium Density Residential, Zoned RD6 - 1 bed per 33sqm net site area with the building height up to 15 metres. To satisfy your due diligence, we strongly recommend to call Town Planning at The Gold Coast City Council on 07 5582 8211 or consult a local certified town planner for professional advice.
- Amazing views of the scenic foreshore and seascape
- Close to M1, Gold Coast airport and infrastructure
- Family friendly, lifestyle friendly and pet friendly
- Insurance levy $30.61* per week ( in total for the property ), no body corporate fees
- Full Information Memorandum available on request
Permanent Market rental opinions:
Unit 1 $380 - $410* per week
Unit 2 $420 - $450* per week
Units 3 & 4 combined $740 - $770* per week
Holiday Letting Tariffs:
Units 1 and 2 (each) - $525* p/w (Off Peak), $721* p/w (School Holidays),
$994* p/w (Events / Easter Rate), $1,274* p/w (Peak Rate), $1,400* p/w (Commonwealth Games)
Unit 3 and 4 (combined) - $840* p/w (Off Peak), $1,330* p/w (School Holidays),
$1,666* p/w (Events / Easter Rate), $2,149* p/w (Peak Rate), $2,366* p/w (Commonwealth Games)
Gold Coast Council Rates:
Unit 1 $1,567.96* ( 1 July - 31 December 2017 )
Unit 2 $1,581.60* ( 1 July - 31 December 2017 )
Units 3 & 4 combined $2,968.71* ( 1 July - 31 December 2017 )
To be sold in one line, not individually.
** Subject to local council approval
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.