Entry Level Beachfront House - Will be sold!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
Are you excited at the prospect of owning a beachfront house, but it has always been out of reach? Do you enjoy the lifestyle with the sun, sand & surf everyday? This original beachfront house occupying a 505sqm block at North Kirra is unquestionably the ideal entry level point to stamp your feet in the sand! Offering a raft of options with a 13 metre wide frontage, there's plenty of scope to be creative and great potential to add value. Retain, refurbish or redevelop & capitalise with a prime blank canvas and experience the best days of your life in the luxurious comfort of your dream beachfront home.
- Scenic coastal and ocean vistas
- Opposite safe patrolled beach
- Ripe for redevelopment, 505sqm block
- Generous 13 metre wide frontage
- House in original condition, timber floors
- Convenient to Kirra cafe precinct
- Preferred sunny North-East facing aspect
- Currently tenanted @ $440 per week
- Tourist & Residential Domain
- Zoned RD6 - 1 bed per 33sqm
- GCCC Rates, $3,149.73* (1st Jul 2013 - 31st Dec 2013)
- Information Memorandum available on request
Beachfront Bilinga is a highly desirable coastal location on the Southern Gold Coast just a short walk to the beach, public transport, local shops, Gold Coast Airport with easy access to the Gold Coast Highway, M1 and many Gold Coast attractions. A casual stroll or short drive will bring you to Coolangatta and Kirra's vibrant shopping and cafe precincts with world famous surfing beaches and first class dining, boutique shopping, licensed clubs and entertainment.
505m² / 0.12 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.