PRIME BEACHFRONT - CLASSIC 1950's HOUSE - LARGE 1012m² BLOCK
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Occupying a prime beachfront location overlooking the glorious ocean & scenic coastline, this large 1012sqm block incorporates 2 titles with dual street frontage, a substantial 2 level house fronting the beachfront on Pacific Parade and vacant land fronting Golden Four Drive. Providing endless & enchanting sea views framed by mature pandanus palms, the house has a classic feel of yesteryear and offers attractive upside with solid bones to refurbish and add value. Alternatively, ignite your creative flair and build your dream beachfront home or luxurious apartments to capitalise on this superb coastal location.
- Best value beachfront, amazing location
- Large 1012sqm* block, each block 506sqm*
- Generous 16m* wide frontage, 2 titles
- House 4bed, 2bath, 2car - Lot 8 on B70838
- Classic mid 50's circa oozing character & charm
- Expansive living areas, 3.5m tapered ceilings
- Vacant land ripe to develop - Lot 17 on B70838
- Close to many local attractions, shops & cafes
- Erosion free, protected by nature strip &infrastructure
- Preferred sunny north / east ocean & coastal aspect
- Easy walking distance to safe patrolled beach
- GCCC Rates, $3,875.93* (1st July - 31st December 2014)***
- Permanent Rental Market Opinion $900 - $950 per week
The property is classed under the Tourist and Residential Domain Zoning RD6 - which allows up to 3 levels for development with 1 bedroom per 33sqm (subject to Gold Coast City Council / Town Planning approval ph 07 5582 8211). To satisfy your due diligence, we would recommend to contact Town Planning on the phone number provided above.
- * Please note there's an option to also purchase the vacant land at 211 Golden Four Drive Bilinga to acquire an impressive land holding of 1,518sqm.
- ** Please also note the GCCC Rates above are calculated on all 3 blocks (230 Pacific Parade, 209 Golden Four Drive & 211 Golden Four Drive, Bilinga)
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
1,012m² / 0.25 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.