BEST VALUE BEACHFRONT HOUSE - PRICED TO SELL!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Living the dream on the beach and having fun with your family is the essence of the Gold Coast lifestyle. Owning this beachfront house will not only fulfil your dream, but it also comes with the added advantage of having an erosion free environment with protection for your property.
Main living on the upper level overlooks mature pandanus palms, whitewater blue tones with breaking waves of North Kirra beach and features 2.95m* high ceilings, authentic timber floors and two bedrooms. The lower level incorporates two separate areas each with their own bathroom.
Dust the sand off your feet, fire up the BBQ and enjoy the luxury of entertaining on large balconies while capturing views of the scenic foreshore to world class Kirra Point and Snapper Rocks.
- Best value beachfront house, priced to sell
- Generous 13m* wide frontage, 505*m² block
- Stainless steel kitchen bench-tops & appliances
- Good fun authentic beach house over two levels
- Scope to add pool or room to extend with large backyard
- Adjacent to safe patrolled beach / North Kirra SLSC
- Easy flat walk to vibrant and popular Kirra cafe precinct
- Sunny North-East facing ocean aspect, three car off street parking
- Rental market opinion, $900 - $1000* per week
- GCCC Rates, $3,091.01* (1st July - 31st December 2015)
Beachfront Bilinga is a highly desirable coastal location on the Southern Gold Coast just a short walk to the beach, public transport, local shops, Gold Coast Airport with easy access to the Gold Coast Highway, M1 and many Gold Coast attractions. A casual stroll or short drive will bring you to Coolangatta and Kirra's vibrant shopping and cafe precincts with world famous surfing beaches and first class dining, boutique shopping, licensed clubs and entertainment.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.