BEACHFRONT HOUSE in PRIME LOCALE - SUPERB OCEAN VISTAS
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Commanding a superb ocean panorama, this beachfront house occupies a prime position with coastal views sweeping to Currumbin Alley Rock, Burleigh Headland and the Surfers Paradise skyline.
A quiet locale so close but yet so far from the hustle and bustle, the multi level design is solid brick with interior features of rich timber and exposed rafters reminiscent of a charming snow chalet from the Rocky Mountains in North America.
Move in and occupy as is or refurbish utilising the good bones to create a modern beachfront residence with your creative flair. Alternatively, you can demolish and build a new home from a blank canvas or redevelop with a luxury villa pair or boutique one per floor apartments**.
The rare corner position provides numerous benefits with only one adjoining beachfront neighbour. Off street parking at the rear of the block ensures main living on the ground level takes full advantage of the preferred north / east ocean aspect.
- 478*sqm beachfront corner block, 14.3*m wide frontage to Pacific Parade
- Fully fenced and secure in ground swimming pool
- House is in original condition, built 1980's circa
- Positioned at northern end of Pacific Parade in cul-de-sac
- Kitchen with large island bench, gas cooking
- Cool sea breezes, short walk to SLSC and safe patrolled beach
- Upper level parents retreat with second living area and kitchen
- Scenic foreshore pathway connects to Rainbow Bay and Kirra cafe precinct
- Low rise height level environment ensures no shadowing on the beach
- Close proximity to Coolangatta CBD, Tugun Village, M1 motorway and airport
- Permanent Rental Market Opinion, $1,100 - $1,250* per week
- GCCC Rates, $3,517.11* (1 July - 31 December 2017)
- Holiday Letting Tariffs - $1,400* p/w (Off Peak), $2,059* p/w (School Holidays),
$2,576* p/w (Events / Easter Rate), $3,500* p/w (Peak Rate), $3,850* p/w (Commonwealth Games)
Redevelopment under the current town plan is classed under Medium Density Residential, Zoned RD6 - 1 bed per 33sqm net site area with the building height up to 15 metres. To satisfy your due diligence, we strongly recommend to call Town Planning at The Gold Coast City Council on 07 5582 8211 or consult a local certified town planner for professional advice.
The property is scheduled to go to auction on Saturday 3 February 2018, On-Site at 10am (if not sold prior)
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
** Subject to council approval
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.