It's Beachfront! It's Huge! It's Affordable!
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
Without doubt the best location in Broadbeach is the contemporary Air tower, directly above the Oasis shopping centre, just a monorail ride from Jupiters Casino and the Convention Centre. Set in the heart of the Gold Coast's leading dining and entertainment district, Air offers million-dollar views over a patrolled surf beach only metres away.
This rare two-level apartment covers an impressive 289m2 30 squares, providing 3 to 5 large bedrooms and the most incredible amount of storage. Picture postcard views across beachfront parkland to rolling surf and miles of blue ocean are only the beginning. Coastal views to the south stretch all the way to Tweed Heads NSW, while the north offers a vista of sparkling city lights after dark. The soothing sound of waves and cool sea breezes add to the relaxed atmosphere by day and night.
If shopping, dining, surfing, strolling on the sand or beach fishing are on your agenda, you need only step outside your door. In fact, you don't need a car to enjoy living here, as almost everything you could wish for is at your fingertips, including a 25m pool and a children's pool set in a podium sundeck, an illuminated full-size tennis court, a residents' only function room/lounge and a spectacular beach-view gym with sauna and change rooms. Our vendors are sad to part with this idyllic home but circumstances dictate they must meet the market. You won't get this chance again so don't delay!
- Spacious living & dining open to beach-view entertaining on broad balcony
- Ideal 5th level, high enough for privacy and security but still in touch
- Remote-control block-out blinds & stacking glass doors onto outdoor living
- Open plan Euro-equipped kitchen with big quartzstone breakfast bar
- 3-5 bedrooms, 4 large bathrooms incl. 2 ensuites, all with bathtub & shower
- Media room or potential 4th bedroom with built-in rove and beach view
- 3 family bedrooms upstairs, study & built-in robes that could be 5th bedroom
- Beachfront master with abundant robe space, designer ensuite, r/c blinds
- Ducted zoned reverse cycle air conditioning, sleek track lighting, high ceilings
- 2 parallel car spaces near lifts in security basement, resident management
OUR VENDORS MUST GO... BUT YOU CAN STAY FOREVER!
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.