- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
The owners of this entry level property want it sold. Clean, neat and tidy and packed with potential, this single-level residence presents the ideal opportunity to upgrade to a waterfront position and enjoy the GC lifestyle of Broadbeach Waters. It is ready for effortless living now with the potential for further extensions or complete rebuild in the future; or as a profitable investment property close to world-class infrastructure.
A floating pontoon, private beach, fully-tiled pool and extensive alfresco entertaining and lounging areas promote a relaxed waterfront lifestyle just minutes by boat to main River.
Interiors have been rebuilt to offer modern, fresh, light-filled spaces in a versatile floor plan comprising three bedrooms and an open-plan living zone serviced by a new kitchen with stainless-steel appliances and a large pantry.
Enjoy the waterfront vista in a quiet cul-de-sac within walking distance to the $670 million world-class Pacific Fair redevelopment, $345 million Jupiters Casino transformation, G:Link light rail, Kurrawa foreshore, and Broadbeach's renowned beach, caf, restaurant and shopping precinct.
- 556m2 waterfront block in central, sought-after Broadbeach Waters location
- Single-level, renovated home with potential for extensions or build your new home
- Floating pontoon and private beach just minutes by boat to the main River
- Fully-tiled and fenced waterfront pool with adjoining sun lounging deck
- Sheltered alfresco entertainment terrace and separate waterfront boardwalk
- Secure four vehicle carport, separate workshop, and low maintenance gardens
OWNER HAS INSTRUCTED THAT THE PROPERTY IS SOLD. DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE WATERFRONT PROPERTY IN BROADBEACH
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
4 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.