Beachside Burleigh Headland
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Typically elevated and tucked away beachside behind Burleigh Headland, this 405m2 house block is known as either 38 George Street East or 9 Cotton Street, Burleigh Heads due to its two street frontages.
Upstairs you have 3 generous bedrooms, a large living plus kitchen and downstairs a fully self-contained 2 bedroom flat. Enjoy easy access to Burleigh Beach, now ranked within the top six beaches in the South Pacific. Leave the car at home to relish a lazy Sunday afternoon on the Promenade or entertain family and friends with a stroll to the eclectic Burleigh Village Cafes and restaurant scene.
- 2 street frontages, overlooking parkland
- Breezy elevated position, private entertaining
- 2.7m high ceilings, 3 large bedrooms
- Generous living and kitchen
- Private views of Burleigh Headland rainforest
- 2 bedroom flat, self-contained
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.