" THAT HOUSE " KIRRA HEADLAND - RARE BEACHSIDE GEM
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 3 Cars
Surveying the horizon from this rare landmark position, this house showcases grandstand views spanning the coast with a vast blue liquid canvas from Kirra Point north to Stradbroke Island and the mountain ranges.
From this unique vantage point, you can also marvel at beautiful sunsets and the illumination of the city skyline at night.
Enjoy the privilege of owning VIP seats to capture a spectacle worthy of a cinematic experience! Watch skydivers activate their parachute on their descent, dolphin pods play, whales frolic on their migration and Kirra Point fire with perfect barrels.
Designed over three levels offering an array of special attributes seldom found on the Gold Coast, with fully self contained dual living on the ground level. Main living on the mid level offers a choice of versatile indoor and outdoor spaces, with large wrap balcony to take full advantage of the north-east ocean aspect.
- Feel your toes in the sand within minutes of making the decision
- Fully self-contained unit with it's own exclusive entrance
- Suspended concrete slab construction on first level, air-conditioning
- 3 car secure garage with workshop, 3 car off street parking
- Large ocean view master retreat, 5 metre high ceilings
- Main level with two separate living areas and granite kitchen
- Secure off street parking for boat, motor home or jet ski
- Safe patrolled beach at your doorstep, 478*m block
- Easy walk to Kirra cafe precinct or vibrant Coolangatta strip
- Convenient access to the beach with walkway adjoining the property
- Protected from beach erosion and flood proof
- Under 5* minutes to airport but not in flight path
- GCCC Rates, $1,771.58* (1 January - 30 June 2017)
- Permanent Rental Market Opinion, $1,200 - $1,400* per week
- Holiday Letting Tariffs - $1,911* p/w (Off Peak), $3,500* p/w (School Holidays),
$4,585* p/w (Event Rate - Aussie Surf Lifesaving Titles), $5,845* p/w (Peak Rate)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.