" THAT HOUSE " - CURRUMBIN BEACHFRONT
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
Architecturally striking from the outside - stunning on the inside! This unique home is one of only seven modern homes on the prime section of Pacific Parade between Elephant Rock and the still water estuary - and the only one formally on the market and perhaps the most interesting.
From it's prominent beachfront position practically every room over two levels enjoys ocean views - perfect for a family or a dual living arrangement as it is currently, with an upstairs owner's "penthouse" and self-contained two bedroom guest "unit" downstairs. Throw in a free standing, fully self contained studio/granny flat at the rear of the site with ocean views and you have the full package!
- Perfect North East aspect
- Pristine beach and ocean views from Coolangatta to Surfers Paradise
- Level 493sqm* block with easement access to 4 off street car parks, 2 in lockable garage below the studio
- Low maintenance salt water plunge pool and private deck at rear
- Four coffee shops, restaurant, Surf Club, boutiques and surf shop all within 100 meters
- Owen & Volkes design and built by Hutchinsons
- GCCC Rates, $3,577.35* (1st Jul 2014 - 31st Dec 2014)
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
493m² / 0.12 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.