BEACHSIDE GEM - WATER FANATICS' PARADISE
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Revel in the calming effect of Currumbin's still water estuary, the ocean and breaking waves, this beachside house provides a water fanatics paradise with an aquatic playground at your doorstep.
Commanding an unsurpassed coastal aspect sweeping north to Burleigh Headland and Stradbroke Island, this unique position overlooks a blue liquid canvas by day and captures the glittering city lights by night.
Architecturally designed over two levels, the main living on the upper level is a generous open space and leads to an undercover balcony ideal for entertaining family and friends with alfresco dining or casual BBQ gatherings.
- Open plan living with 3.5m* tapered ceilings
- Two living and entertaining areas over two levels
- True north aspect overlooking still water estuary
- Protected from the prevailing southerly winds
- Nestled into headland with nature surrounds
- Lot 2 on SP170975, low maintenance 4 bedroom house
- Completed in 2003, designed by Robin Butt
- Option for family dual living, insurance levy $15.79* per week
- GCCC Rates, $2,261.47* (1 January - 30 June 2016)
- Rental Market Opinion, $1,100 - $1,200* per week
Spoilt for choice you can enjoy a variety of healthy lifestyle activities daily with surfing, swimming, fishing, stand up paddle boarding or kayaking.
Every day is a precious memory when you experience the lifestyle pleasures with the sun, sand and surf. The natural beauty of Currumbin Beach is enhanced by its rainforest surrounds, prolific bird life, wildlife sanctuary and still water estuary. It's conveniently located approximately 7 mins from Gold Coast Airport, 5 mins to M1 Motorway and 1 hour drive from Brisbane.
The property is scheduled to go to auction on Wednesday 25 May 2016 at 6pm - Sofitel Hotel, Broadbeach (if not sold prior).
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.