DUAL LIVING - INCOME PRODUCING HOME in HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LEAFY LOCALE
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Discover the beauty of nature with this low set dual living/income producing residence, situated on a large 852m* block with an impressive 40m wide street frontage.
This family home provides strong bones and is ready to occupy, and also offers some scope to capitalise. If you're looking for upside, you can utilise the existing structure and add value with a cost effective cosmetic renovation or redevelop a modern duplex pair.(STCA)
Experience a tranquil living environment and the delightful sounds of birdsong in this highly sought after leafy locale, directly across from parkland with close walking distance to Currumbin beach. The new CornerStone Stores with boutique shops and cafe ( due for completion next year ) will add further appeal to this flourishing location, which is also ultra - convenient to schools, shopping and major infrastructure.
- Generous size predominantly level 852m* block
- Dual living family home ready to occupy
- Self contained studio with kitchenette and bathroom
- House has good structural bones to work with
- Ignite your creative genius with scope to capitalise
- Retain, renovate or redevelop with homesite or duplex pair (STCA)
- Concept plans available for duplex pair
- Granite kitchen, large living and dining space
- Three double bedrooms with study or optional 4th bedroom
- Private backyard with garden shed
- GCCC Rates, $996.68* (1 July - 31 December 2017)
- Permanent rental market opinion for dual living house $730 - $750* per week
Subject to council approval (STCA)
The property is scheduled to go to auction on Saturday 2 December 2017, On-Site at 1.30pm (if not sold prior)
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.