" PRICED TO SELL " - MODERN VILLA with NO ROADS TO CROSS TO THE BEACH
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Are you looking for the convenience of living steps from the beach, amid the Gold Coast's most desirable seaside Village, where you can feel the sand between your toes within metres of the front door ?
We have the keys to the luxury sea change you could be looking for !
This modern villa offers a relaxed living environment over three levels, with two separate living areas and the added benefit of no roads to cross to the beach.
Hang the car keys up and walk to popular cafes, Currumbin SLSC, Elephant Rock, still water estuary and Alley surf break.
- Ground floor living retreat with sandstone courtyard and plunge pool
- Award winning, architectural design, air-conditioning throughout
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in-robe
- Adjustable louvres ensures natural cross ventilation, alfresco balcony
- Main living open plan with timber floors and 3m high ceilings
- Deluxe stone kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Minimal upkeep, 1 of only 2 modern beachside villas
- Sinking fund levy $9.62* per week
- Insurance levy $22.38* per week
- GCCC Rates $1,270.57* (1 January - 30 June 2017)
- Permanent Rental Market Opinion, $1,000 - $1,150* per week
- Holiday Letting Tariffs - $1,260* p/w (Off Peak), $1,995* p/w (School Holidays),
$2,275* p/w (Events / Easter Rate), $2,835* p/w (Peak Rate), $3,122* p/w (Commonwealth Games)
Every day is a precious memory when you experience the lifestyle pleasures with the sun, sand and surf. The natural beauty of Currumbin Beach is enhanced by its rainforest surrounds, prolific bird life, wildlife sanctuary and still water estuary. It's conveniently located approximately 7 minutes from the Gold Coast Airport, 5 minutes to the M1 Motorway and a 1-hour drive from Brisbane.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.