It's all about Location YOU - & Your Lifestyle
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
THE PRICE IS RIGHT for this apartment, SO ACT NOW; your family will never be able to thank you enough. Centrally located in this simply amazing resort, fully furnished to holiday-letting standard, air conditioned, superbly maintained and presented. Featuring two bedrooms, main with ensuite, 2nd bathroom plus laundry facility, a kitchen with loads of cupboard space, two balconies - one off the lounge area the other from the kitchen and a secure basement car space.
When relaxing on the lounge room balcony you will appreciate a near perfect north facing aspect. The outlook from here takes in a view across one of the beautiful resort pools.
Turtle Beach Resort gives you, your family and holiday guests access to arguably the best range of resident facilities available in any resort on the Gold Coast; in fact any place for that matter. Like:
- an easy 500 metre - 10 minute stroll to beautiful Mermaid Beach
- public transport to everywhere on the Gold Coast on your doorstep.
- four wonderful swimming pools, lagoon-style with spas + two lap pools
- children's wading pools, Splash Zone with water-slides
- a floodlit tennis court, playgrounds & games rooms
- an 18 hole putt-putt golf course weaves its' way throughout the resort
- multiple bbq settings dotted amongst lush tropical gardens
- 22 seat cinema for family enjoyment
- saunas & fully equipped fitness room
- resort pizzeria dining & bar plus on-site convenience store
- Foxtel cable TV & high speed broadband internet connectivity
- excellent experienced on-site management team who will care for your investment and ensure you enjoy great returns
Owning this wonderfully located apartment means a comfortable lifestyle for all the family is assured. You will find yourself constantly making daily lifestyle activity choices like; will I take the family to the beach for some surf & sun - or maybe we should take just a 10 minute drive to Broadbeach, check out all the boutique shops or drop in to Pacific Fair for some serious shopping; whichever, we can wrap-up with a coffee or dine out in one of the seemingly endless choice of alfresco-style restaurants which Broadbeach is famous for. Then of course there's entertainment to consider at Jupiters Casino and the Gold Coast Entertainment & Convention Centre.
What more do you need ? Other than an Owner who wants it SOLD NOW , which is exactly what the situation is.
REMEMBER, THE PRICE IS RIGHT.
Like to inspect ? Call to arrange your appointment for private viewing.
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.