SOPHISTICATED BEACHSIDE RETREAT
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
You won't need a reason to buy this home, except that you love it.
A sophisticated, serene paradise welcomes you from the moment you enter this property. A lush selection of greenery leads you along the boardwalk to the massive timber doors. Behind these doors timber flooring is the focal point of the home with the semi-formal entry leading to one of three spacious living areas. Flowing through to the casual, open plan living/dining/kitchen area through 7m bifolds to the outdoors you will find your own resort style retreat, complete with pool & spa, built-in barbeque and private alfresco dining space.
There is an ensuited bedroom on the ground level with own entrance, ideal for in-laws or a teenager.
Upstairs you will surely be impressed by the 8m x 8m master bedroom with parents retreat, walk-in-robe and stunning ensuite. Chunky timber posts from the old Bretts Wharf in Brisbane are a focal point of the home, both at the front entrance and in the master suite.
A third living area is a perfect separate space for the other 2 bedrooms which feature 3.7m raked ceilings.
- 4 huge bedrooms (master suite with ensuite and parents retreat)
- 3 bathrooms plus powder room
- 3 separate living areas
- new chefs kitchen with stone/2pac/stainless appliances (Ilvie teppanyaki grill & rangehood
- butlers pantry with smoky mirrored feature wall
- spotted gum timber flooring throughout
- in-ground swimming pool and heated spa
- outdoor entertaining and platform dining
- 2.7m ceilings downstairs and 3.7m raked ceilings upstairs
- 4 car off street parking
- gatehouse with keyless entry
- air conditioning and ceiling fans
- gas fireplace with copper glass feature
Many more features, too numerous to list!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
See all features
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.