- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Positioned at the end of the Cul De Sac, this large family home has plenty of room for everybody to spread out and relax.
Consisting of four bedrooms the main with extensive robe space and en suite, three further bedrooms are large enough for queen size beds. Three living areas plus a large undercover deck for alfresco dining and entertaining if there was not enough room inside.
The property is fully fenced and private with double garage, and plenty of room for parking of a further 14 cars plus rear access for a caravan/boat/trailer. Plus a sparkling pool fenced and secure.
The man cave and work shop sits at the rear of the property and is a bonus so hubby can have his mates around without upsetting the household.
- Quite Cul De Sac position
- Land area 980m2
- Four double bedrooms
- Solar Hotwater
- Air con in lounge area
- Additional car parking for up to 14 cars
- Rear access for caravan
- Man cave and workshop
- Close to Q Store and local shops
- Ideal for large family
- Excellent rental property
This home is positioned in a very desirable part of popular Mermaid Waters and is close to all amenities including:
- 1 minute walk to local school and water facing child friendly local parks
- 5 minutes walk to local shopping centres
- 15 minutes walk to Nobby beach and beach-side cafes
- Only minutes drive to Pacific Fair and Robina
Book your inspection today this is a fantastic family investment.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
980m² / 0.24 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.