What's behind the door
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Behind the door.. is your own private sanctuary, located in the heart of Mermaid Waters.
Characteristics of Tudor architecture define the property, from the impressive timber front entry gates and the steeply pitched roof with gabled windows to the french doors and exposed timber beams, all freshly painted.
Upstairs, there is a study nook, a kitchenette and loft style bedrooms with built-ins - the master has skyline views to Broadbeach.
Natural light and cool breezes filter through this well designed townhouse offering relaxation and comfort for ease of living. The property is immaculately presented and features a spacious living area with adjoining covered alfresco dining for entertaining. The bright kitchen has stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage space, and there is a multi-purpose room for extra living or a fourth bedroom.
- 3 good sized bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Multi purpose or fourth bedroom with timber French doors
- Spacious living area with air conditioning
- Covered Alfresco entertaining area
- Renovated Bathroom with slate grey tiles
- Functional kitchen with stainless appliances
- White timber blinds
- Study nook and kitchenette upstairs
- Large private east facing grassed yard
- Secure single lock up garage with internal access
- Low Body Corporate approx. $16 per week
Enjoy the convenience of this location. Local shops and parklands are within a short stroll, Pacific Fair Shopping Centre is 500m away, and the beach only 1.5km.
This property is a hidden gem and is sure to impress.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.