BEACHSIDE GEM - HUMBLE ABODE BORDERING PARKLAND & ESTUARY
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Is an absolute beachfront house now out of reach & unaffordable?
If a prime position & great lifestyle is important to you, then consider this as the next best opportunity to absolute beachfront with no roads to cross to the beach !
Providing special attributes seldom found on The Gold Coast, this beachside gem borders beachfront parkland, nature reserve & Currumbin's safe swimming still water estuary. The current configuration incorporates a dual living option with two separate self contained areas, whilst the idyllic location offers scope to capitalise with redevelopment as a homesite or luxurious duplex pair * ( see redevelopment information below ).
Experience a plethora of healthy lifestyle activities instantaneously from your doorstep. Spring into action and hit the beach running or take a more casual approach with an easy walk along the shoreline while you collect your favourite seashells. Feel energised daily with a swim, surf, kayak or stand up paddle board. The hardest part is making the decision when you're spoilt for choice !
- authentic & humble beachside abode
- 571m² block bordering parkland
- main living opens to grassed courtyard
- timber floors radiates warmth with light & airy feel
- dual living is a cosy 1 bedroom self contained unit
- retain, refurbish or redevelop from a blank canvas
- scope to extend with bigger than average beachside block
- Walk to Currumbin Alley surf break & still water estuary
- GCCC Rates, $1,598.20* (1st July - 31st December 2015)
- Rental market opinion, $700 - $750* per week
Contact - Gold Coast City Council Town Planning - ph 07 5582 8211
Property classed under Tourist & Residential Domain
RD6 - 1 bedroom per 33sq metres
* Duplex approval subject to Material Change of Use application - Code Assessable
We recommend to call Town Planning on the number above for your due diligence enquiries
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.