JUMP ON BOARD - ABSOLUTE BEACHFRONT HOUSE
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
If you're attracted to the beach, love the surf and a laid back vibe, then jump on board with this desirable beachfront house. A recent modern refurb coupled with authentic attributes provides a welcoming and comfortable abode right on the sand.
Main living features a practical open space and exudes warmth with a homely feel. A paramount location in central Palm Beach capturing views south to " Currumbin Alley Rock " and north to " Burleigh Headland " with whitewater blue tones and soothing sounds of the ocean to stimulate the senses.
Enjoy the benefit of being located in a quiet and secluded cul-de-sac, providing a fun living environment with relaxed beachfront ambience. The choice is easy on how you decide to start your day, wax up and hit the surf or enjoy a leisurely stroll with your toes in the sand on one of Australia's finest beaches.
- Ocean view master with ensuite
- 3 bed with optional 4th bed or multi purpose room
- Absolute beachfront, 406*m² block
- VJ panelled walls and ceilings, gas cooking
- Secluded in cul-de-sac north of Fifteenth Avenue
- Undercover balcony with fully fenced grassed yard
- 100*m from Pacific SLSC and patrolled surf beach
- GCCC Rates, $3,141.53* (1 January - 30 June 2016)
- Rental Market Opinion, $1,500 - $1,600* per week
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.