LUXURIOUS BEACH HOUSE NEIGHBOURING PARKLAND AND ESTUARY
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
They say "time flies when you're having fun" and if you are lucky enough to own the keys to this luxury beach house then the spring - summer season will be in full swing. Completed brand new in July 2015 with a coastal modern design, this four bedroom family residence occupies a desirable beachside position with the added benefit of having no roads to cross to the sand and surf, still water estuary or parkland. Refreshing white interior, high quality finishes and a practical family home provides a great opportunity for the beach lifestyle enthusiast !
- Larger than average 569*m² block, family friendly environment
- Sophisticated living space with polished concrete floors
- Entertainers kitchen with Smartstone bench tops, Smeg appliances
- Guests or teenagers wing, deluxe bathrooms, separate home office
- Master bedroom with ensuite and stone bath
- Movie room, abundant storage, quality carpet, curtains, blinds
- Heated pool with a choice of alfresco entertaining areas
- Kids cubby house and secure play area
- Near Pirate Park, dog beach, cafes and Palm Beach Currumbin State High
- GCCC Rates, $1,519.71 (1st July - 31st December 2016)
- Rental Market Opinion, $1,100 - $1,200* per week
The property is scheduled to go to auction on Saturday 3 September 2016 at 11am On-Site (if not sold prior).
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.