BEACHFRONT HOUSE - BEST VALUE FOR SIZE AND SPACE
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
Beachfront lovers rejoice and enjoy the lifestyle riches with this comfortable family home, where a relaxed ambience is expressed throughout this spacious residence designed over three levels.
Casting an appealing profile from the sandy shoreline incorporating a subtle Hamptons influence, this premier position provides close proximity to iconic Burleigh Headland, Tallebudgera still water estuary and Tallebudgera SLSC with patrolled beach.
Intimate beach views with breaking waves and whitewater blue tones compliment the coastal modern interiors, whilst authentic timber floors exude warmth with a homely feel. Large open living spaces channel the soothing sounds of the ocean throughout the home to stimulate the senses.
- Prime beachfront house located just south of 25th Ave
- Vast main living opens to outdoor entertaining with bi-fold doors
- Multiple beachfront balconies, separate TV media / rumpus room
- Stone kitchen, Ilve gas cooking, air-conditioning
- 5 family bedrooms serviced by 4 bathrooms
- Beachfront master with luxury designer ensuite
- 2 car secure garage, 10 minutes to Gold Coast Airport
- Walk to cafes and SLSC, major shopping & restaurants close by
- GCCC Rates, $3,334.84* (1 July - 31 December 2016)
- Permanent Rental Market Opinion, $1,100 - $1,200* per week
- Holiday Letting Tariffs - $2,065* p/w (Off Peak), $3,675* p/w (School Holidays),
$4,935* p/w (Events / Easter Rate), $6,300* p/w (Peak Rate)
The property is scheduled to go to auction on Saturday 28 January 2017 at the Sofitel Hotel, Broadbeach (if not sold prior)
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.