RARE 826m² BEACHFRONT BLOCK with SUBSTANTIAL FAMILY HOME
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Prominently positioned at the northern end of Palm Beach overlooking the sand and surf, this substantial home has strong structural bones, is ready to occupy and also provides a little scope to modernise with your own creative genius.
Give your family more room to play and explore with a rare 826*m² beachfront land holding, offering dual street frontage to 1429 Gold Coast Hwy with the added benefit of having car access over an easement for further upside**.
Enjoy majestic views of the ocean and scenic coastline, experience a plethora of beach lifestyle activities instantaneously from your doorstep with close proximity to the still waters of Tallebudgera estuary and SLSC with patrolled beach.
- Located 3 doors north of 25th Ave, house is extensively engineered
- Ground floor living adjoins secure grassed courtyard
- Property is currently on 1 title with the potential to subdivide if desired**
- Large beachfront land holding, dual street frontage 10.1m* wide
- Two level substantial home plus rooftop entertaining terrace
- Main living first level with outdoor balcony, original kitchen and bathrooms
- Option to modernise and add value with cost effective cosmetic finishes
- Internal lift, in ground swimming pool, room for small boat or camper trailer
- Stroll to cafes, central to Burleigh Village and popular Palm Beach CBD
- Permanent Rental Market Opinion, $1,300 - $1,400* per week
The property is scheduled to go to auction on Saturday 19 November 2016 at 10am On-Site (if not sold prior).
** Subject to Gold Coast City Council approval
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.